Terms and Conditions
Rental charges are as per the Rates page on our website.
Quotes are valid for 30 days. Rates are subject to change by Art Show Partitioning and the rates prevailing at the time of booking or acceptance of quote will apply.
The Easels are to be used for DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY – NOT for use with paints etc
- Will assume total responsibility for the equipment, and will insure the equipment for it’s full face value against theft, fire and damage of any sort.
- Will return the equipment at the end of the hiring period in the same condition as it was received.
- Will pay Art Show Partitioning the full retail value of the equipment in case of damage which in the opinion of Art Show Partitioning prevents it re-hiring the equipment.
- Will pay Art Show Partitioning 50% of the full retail value if any minor damage occurs during the hire period.
- Indemnifies Art Show Partitioning against any claims arising out of the use or operation of the equipment.
- Will pay the daily extra fee if the hire extends beyond the date when it was due to be returned.
- Will reimburse Art Show Partitioning for all legal and other costs it incurs, with a minimum reimbursement of $150.00 if it has to take action to repossess the equipment. Art Show Partitioning may offset any deposit against these costs.
Where the easels are returned earlier than the nominated return date, a discount can be applied to the invoice as follows:
- Up to 3 days early return – invoice based on original booking (no discount for early return).
- More than 3 days early return – days booked but unused charged at 50% of the normal rate.
Retail Value of the easels is:
- Standard Easel: $250
- Tall Double Sided Easel: $350
- Rustic Pine Easel: $145
- Table Easel: $65