Easel Hire Melbourne
Easel hire for your exhibition, wedding, function, conference, display, meeting or art show. Great looking strong Australian hardwood display easels for hire in Melbourne, easy to transport and setup. Value pricing - why spend $30 per day when we charge $27.50 for one day, $38.50 for up to three days, and $44 for up to a week, with the convenience of a St. Kilda pickup location. We believe in simple, transparent rates - see our Rates page for details.
Or check out our Rustic Pine Easels for budget easel hire, starting from $19.25 for one day, to $30.80 for one week.
The easels at Zinc are displaying A0 size pieces.
Art Show Partitioning - easel hire Melbourne
Art Show Partitioning display easels are easy to use, easy to transport, stable, and look good.
- Light - less than 5kg in weight.
- Compact - folds down to 1200mm high.
- Easy to transport - fits in the back seat of a common hatchback (we use our Peugeot 307), sedan, or in the back of a station wagon. No need for a courier van.
- Stable - unique locking bar system means the back leg cannot move in relation to the front frame.
- Australian made.
- Strong - Tasmanian Oak hardwood timber.
- Adjustable support shelf (up / down) - picture can be higher or lower.
- Max height of easel including mast - 1800mm.
- Custom design, made here in Melbourne - you cannot buy these in a shop.
Two Sided Easels
We now have available a number of double sided easels, where a display can be mounted on both sides, not just on the front.
They have been custom made to our design, and retain the great features of our standard easels. Have a look at this page for more information and photos.
Call us if you have a need for double sided easel hire.
Art Show Partitioning easels are right at home in all sorts of settings and locations. They have been used at:
- Government House, Melbourne
- ANZAC House, Collins St, Melbourne
- Queen's Hall, Parliament House, Melbourne
- Zinc conference venue, Federation Square, Melbourne
- The Regent Ballroom, Melbourne
- 101 Collins St, Melbourne
- Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
- Westpac Bank building, Docklands Melbourne
- Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
- The Olsen Art Series Hotel, South Yarra
- Mossgreen Art Gallery, Armadale
- Hisense Arena, Melbourne
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne
- Film studios, Melbourne
- Pavilion Function Centre, Box Hill
- Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Weddings, Melbourne and Yarra Valley
- Art auctions, Melbourne
- Charity and fundraising events, Melbourne
- School art shows, Melbourne
- NGV International, Great Hall, Melbourne
- University of Melbourne, The Spot Building
- Plaza Ballroom, Melbourne
- Melbourne Recital Centre
- University of Melbourne, Graduate House
- Gardens House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne
- BMW Melbourne
- Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne
- Marriott Hotel, Melbourne
- The Athenaeum Library, Melbourne
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Ballroom
- Arts Centre Pavilion
- Melbourne Town Hall
- MCG - various function rooms
- Sofitel Hotel, Melbourne